05 Oct Wish – Beauty
I worked with beautiful Mauritian model Pauline a few weeks back for fashion label Wish. As usual the design team at Wish had turned up the heat and created a smokin summer range full of colour and texture.
I was going for a look that was bright yet fresh and summery.
This is what I used-
* I covered the entire face with a liquid illuminate cream to add a natural glow.
* I the applied Aves Cosmetics Mineral Powder Foundation in ‘Deep’ $60 by adding a few layers to achieve a heavier coverage. This foundation stays put all day without a touch up!
* I used a Clinique Blushing Blush in ‘Pink love’ $49 on the apples of the cheeks and right up to the hair line.
* On the lips used Lanolips lip gloss in ‘Rose’ $13.95. This lip gloss is rich and creamy but also conditions the lips and protects them from the elements.
* I used Clinique Brush on Cream Eye Liner $37 to add a defined eyeline to the top of the eye. This eye liner is amazing, easy to use for beginners, the texture is lightweight and doesn’t run and it stays in place without even the slightest smudge.
* I used BYS Custom Colour Eyeshadow in neon orange. I blended the eyeshadow up and over the socket line, then reapplied to intensify colour.
The finished image looks stunning, it could just be some inspiration for melbourne cup day! check out the Wish online store HERE
photos taken by Thom Kerr