30 Jan TREND ALERT- 8 Hot Hair Trends for 2014!
The Hottest Hair Trends for 2014
The Dishevelled Bun, The Pixie Cut, Platinum Blonde Hair, Intricate Braids, The Wet Look, Ponytails, High Volume Up Do’s, The Blunt Hair Cut
Enjoy the gallery to see some beautiful hair inspiration and the hottest trends for the year ahead!
1) The Disheveled Bun- Resembles a bun but loosely pinned and lots of fly aways.
2) Intricate Braids- These styles resemble the classic plait or braid but are intricately placed around the head or to the side. With loose bits and fly aways only making them look better!
3) The Pony Tail- The good old pony tail has been re-invented! This trend is about experimenting!
4) The Wet Look-
5) The High Volume Up Do –
6) Platinum Blonde- The hottest colour trend for 2014.
7) The Pixie Cut- This might be a little nerve wracking for some but chopping off the locks can look absolutely stunning! Check out these beauties rocking a pixie cut-
8) The Blunt Cut- Blunt hair cuts are carrying on trending from 2013 into 2014, with a range of celebs sporting the look. Easy to achieve and easy to wear, a blunt cut will suit any length hair.