28 Nov Status Jewellery
I recently worked on the latest campaign for Status Jewellery shooting on the sandy dunes of Palm Beach. The setting was amazing, there were whales passing by and dolphins playing in the surf. It wasn’t exactly a hard day at the office…
Status Accessories have opened up 5 new stores across Sydney and also have a great online store.
I love this finished image! Model Phoebe from Chadwicks looks gorgeous! Heres a quick ‘how to’ on creating Phoebe’s smokin beach babe look!
– I saturated Phoebe’s hair thoroughly with Toni and Guys Sea Salt Texture Spray and continued to blow dry it in. I find myself using this stuff all the time! It gives instant texture to the hair and makes it look beachy and tousled in a flash.
– After I had given Phoebe a good foundation base I added a MeMeMe Cosmetics Boho Balm Cheek and Lip tint in peach to the cheeks and lips. This creamy balm gives a nice hint of colour without adding too much shine or sheen, it leaves just enough to make it look as if it were a completely natural colour coming from the skin itself.
– I created a brown smoky eye using lots of Shiseido Shimmer Cream Eye Shadow in ‘Leather’ over the top eyelid and under the lashline on the bottom of the eye. This Cream eyeshadow is very easy to apply and blend with your fingertips. It has a brilliant pigment and sheen and doesn’t budge once applied.
– I finished with a good coat of eyeliner pencil to the top and lower lash line and proceeded to softly blend with a brush.
– Last of all I added 1000HR Natural Lashes in Black Vogue to add that Lana del Rey style glamour to the eye. These lashes are full and lush and will add a bit of glamour to any make-up look.
The Status campaign was shot by fashion photographer Sonny VanDerVelde and Styled by Bex Shears. Hair and Make-up by me… xxx