29 Feb Moschino Cheap and Chic A/W 2012
The hair look at the Moschino Cheap & Chic look was all about fun. The collection had an eclectic feel with more than a hint of the ‘60s. I also Love the glitter lip! I think this look is amazing, Im definitely thinking of doing a ‘how to’ video on this one.
“I wanted to create a hair look that was a lot of fun and had a London vibe” said Sam McKnight, Global Stylist Ambassador for Pantene Pro-V. “The hair has a voluminous quality to it and is like a young modern girl’s take on a ‘60s look, the key to this look is to build up the volume and then keep it in place with a lot of hairspray” added Sam.
For this look Sam used-
- Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner $7.99
- Pantene Pro V Aqua Light Lightweight Nourishing Treatment $9.99
- Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle $7.99
- Pantene Pro-V Body Builder Mousse $6.99
- Pantene Pro-V Body Builder Hairspray $6.99