23 Feb Style Stalker- Nicole Richie
In the past decade Nicole Richie has transformed herself from being Paris Hilton’s sidekick to a fully fledged Hollywood A-Lister. This Cali beauty is a true fashion icon and I’m totally love with her current beauty style. Her skin is always perfectly bronzed, her skin flawless and she has an ability to wear just about any make up look. Although Richie likes to keep her makeup look minimal during the day she goes all out for the red carpet and other Hollywood events.
Here are some tips to channel a little bit of Nic’s beauty look-
- Use a full body self tan like for a year round bronze glow like Nicole, on both the body and the face.
- If you have healthy, flawless skin like Nicole then you don’t need to go heavy with the foundation. A mineral powder is perfect for people with good skin or a liquid mineral foundation depending on what you prefer.
- If using a mineral powder, buff the product into the skin using circular motions with a kabuki brush.
- To contour and warm the face up use a matte bronzer (Maybelline Dream Terra Sun Bronzer $15.95) and a fluffy brush and apply to areas of the face that the sun would naturally hit (Cheekbones, hairline, and temples).
- Nicole’s loves a subtle glitter eye, to do at home apply a eye primer before the shadow then apply using Bobbi Brown’s Sparkle Eye Shadow in Silver Moon ($48) over the entire lid with a soft blending brush or to intensify the glitter use your finger to gently press onto the eye. To make the eyes stand out even more so apply a pair of false lashes to the eyes.
- Apply a pop of pink colour to the cheeks to add a healthy natural glow. (Dior Rosy Glow Blush $76).
- Experiment with lip colour! Nicole is often seen wearing a range of lipstick from dramatic colours to nude/natural tones.