18 Oct Picture Perfect
These stunning images are from fashion label Ladakh’s latest campaign shoot. I had the pleasure of doing the hair and make-up on stunning model Casey Lachiusa. The campaign was shot in two stunning eastern suburbs home, and the range was full of rich colours and fabrics.
The look I created on Casey was a little bit Lana Del Rey-esque. Here is a step by step guide to recreate this amazing look-
* I used Toni & Guy $15.99 Volume Plumping Mousse throughout the hair and then blow dried it in.
* I added curls to the entire head using my trusted Babyliss Pro conical curling iron $79.95.
* I then Sprayed the hair with Toni & Guy Glamour Firm Hold Hair Spray $15.99 and using a hard bristled brush i brushed the curls thoroughly out until all that was left was a soft wave.
* Lastly on the hair I used Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray $15.99. Spraying into the hair and scrunching with my hand to create a tousled, beachy and slightly messy wave.
* After creating the perfect foundation base on Casey I applied MeMeMe Boho Balm cheek and lip tint in Coral Taupe to the cheeks.
* I also applied MeMeMe Cosmetics concealer in ‘beige’ under the eyes.
*I then applied Clinique eyeshadow Duo in ‘like mink’ to the eyes. Using the lightest colour on the entire eyelid and using the darkest brown to create a bold line in the socket(crease of eye). TIP** the best way to get a perfect socket line is to apply with the eye open, this way the socket line is clearly visible. I also applied the darkest colour to the lower eyeline to create a soft smoky lower eyeliner.
* I then used Clinique Brush on Cream Eye liner along the top eyeline creating a little ‘flick’ on the outer corner. To soften the eyeliner I gently run an angle brush over the top.
* I apply a thick coat of mascara to both top and bottom lashes.
* On the lips I used Elizabeth Arden Lip Definer in ‘Naturel’ to create a definite lip line. Over the top I applied a peachy pink lippy with a hint of shine.
Toni & Guy are available at Woolworths, Coles, Priceline and Big W nationwide.